Security-Assessment.com recommends QualysGuard for your vulnerability assessment. Why? Because we've looked at all the rest and QualysGuard continues to stand out as the best there is. Try it today!
- SC Magazine Europe - Best Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) Security Solution 2010
- SC Magazine - Best Vulnerability Management Solution for Fourth Consecutive Year (2010)
- Highest Rating in Gartner MarketScope on Vulnerability Assessment
- Qualys Named One of the Coolest Cloud Security Vendors by ChannelWeb
Qualys' on demand approach to IT security and compliance enables organizations of all sizes to successfully achieve both vulnerability management and policy compliance initiatives cohesively, while reducing costs and streamlining operations. Using an innovative Software as a Service (SaaS) approach, the QualysGuard® Security and Compliance Suite combines Qualys' industry leading vulnerability management service with a comprehensive IT compliance solution.
Together in one easy-to-use security management platform, organizations can:
- Define policies to establish a secure IT infrastructure in accordance with good governance and best practices frameworks.
- Automate ongoing security assessments, and manage vulnerability risk effectively.
- Mitigate risk and eliminate threats utilizing the most trusted vulnerability management application in the industry.
- Monitor and measure network compliance in one unified console—saving time, assuring reliability and reducing costs.
- Distribute security and compliance reports customized to meet the unique needs of business executives, auditors and security professionals.
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Advantage — There's nothing to install or manage. Support for operating and maintaining the solution falls squarely on Qualys.
- Global Deployment — Easily performs scans on geographically distributed and segmented networks both at the perimeter and behind the firewall.
- Lower and Predictable TCO — On demand SaaS technology offers significant economic advantages with no capital expenditures, extra human resources or infrastructure or software to deploy and manage.
- Comprehensive and Up-to-Date — QualysGuard has the largest KnowledgeBase of vulnerability signatures in the industry (6,000+) and performs over 200 million IP audits per year. Since QualysGuard is centrally managed, vulnerability and software updates are made in real-time
- Highly Scalable — Rapidly deploy and expand using QualysGuard's on demand architecture.